Manual cream separator Motor Sich 100Р-09
This cream separator is made mainly from metal. Drum and disks are made from aluminum.
It has capacity 100 liters per hour. With this device you can separate milk of cow, goat, sheep, camel and others.
Make cream, sour cream and low fat milk at home.
- Capacity: 100 liters/hour
- Power supply: Hand-operated
- Number of disks: 12
- Milk container (bowl) capacity: 12 liters
- Max. fat content in skimmed milk: 0,05 %
- Cream/skimmed milk proportion range: 1:4 – 1:10
- Material: Aluminum
- Milk container (bowl) material: Aluminum alloy
- Float chamber material: Aluminum alloy
- Outlets material: Aluminum alloy
- Body material: Painted steel
- Milk container (bowl) diameter: 36,5 cm
- Brand: Motor Sich
- Length: 36,5 cm
- Width: 36,5 cm
- Height: 52 cm
How much cream you can get?
From 10 liters of milk you will get about 1 liter of cream.
The cream will have 10 times more fat than your milk. It means that if your milk has 3,2% you will get cream with 32% of fat.
If you need cream with less content of fat you can mix it with low fat milk which you get during separation.
It is recommended to wash the plates inside the drum after every 20-25 liters (two bowls) of milk.
Shipping and seller’s return policy
Delivery from Europe, Ukraine.
Professionally carefully packages.
We guarantee you complete satisfaction with all my high quality products. If you receive an item you did not order or if an item you ordered is received damaged or defective, we will refund you the price you paid for it or replace it with identical one.