Who we are
We are the company that specializes in small dairy equipment. We are the owners of this website.
Our contact information:
- We are not responsible for any of your actions at our website.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS, REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT OCCASIONALLY THIS PAGE AND OTHER PAGES LINKED TO IT, IN ORDER TO MONITOR THE CHANGES MADE BY US AND THAT ARE MANDATORY FOR YOU. BESIDES, SOME OF THE CONDITIONS INCLUDED IN THESE TERMS CAN BE SUBSTITUTED BY CONDITIONS OR NOTIFICATIONS MENTIONED IN OTHER SECTIONS OF OUR SITE.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS STORED DATA, TO MODIFY IT AND TO RETRACT THE CONSENT
1. Access to your data stored by us
If you want to know specifically what data about you we store, you may exercise your legal right to obtain this information from us. You may send a request regarding availability of information on the personal data subject at any time in the written form, by following this simple procedure. By law, we have 40 days for sending you our response. To send a request regarding availability of information on the personal data subject, write to us and attach copies of a document with a photo (a passport or a driving license), as well as bills for utility services (to present proofs of your residence at the address mentioned). We request this with a sole purpose – to make sure that we send your data specifically to you or to the third party, which received special authorization in a written form from you, so that it could act on your behalf. Write to us via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to make a request regarding availability of information on the personal data subject.
2. Amendment/correction of your data, stored by us
It is very easy to correct your data, stored by us. We want to be sure that everything is correctly specified, so simply contact us via e-mail email@example.com, to make any amendments to our records.
3. Retraction of the consent
You have the full authority to change your mind regarding what type of data you allow or forbid us to store. You may send us a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org order to modify or delete your data at any time. Processing of your request is governed by clause YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS STORED DATA, TO MODIFY IT AND TO RETRACT THE CONSENT of the present agreement.
WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU WE COLLECT
We may collect and process different types of information about you. Some of this data is considered to be personal data (it means that you may be identified by it, including data that demands especially delicate handling), and some of this data is considered to be anonymous data (you cannot be identified by it).
1. Data we collect (may collect) when you register in order to use our services and receive content.
We collect (may collect) your personal information, which includes (but not limited to) a real name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and any other information you can provide.
2. Data we collect in order to improve customer service and support
If you contact our customer support via the address email@example.com, or contact us using contact forms on the website, we may store the information you would provide to us, including communication records.
If you contact us, and answer the questions, we store the information you provide.
3. Data we collect/you download while using our website.
When you use our website to search for information and to learn about our services, or interact with the website, we collect data related to this activity, including:
- data of your accounts in social networks, if they are linked to our website (for further information please refer to the sections ‘What data about you we collect’ and ‘How we use information about you’);
- your location based on your IP-address, assigned to your computer or mobile device by the Internet service provider, and mobile location data or other available legal methods of obtaining such information (for further information please refer to Clause 5 of this agreement – “Information about your location we collect”);
- information regarding your usage of our website, which we consider to be anonymous data and collect through cookie-files (for further information please refer to the section ‘Our policy regarding cookie-files’).
4. Information we collect from social networks, used by you
Some of our services may link your profiles in other social networks with our profiles. If you have an account in a social network, such as Facebook, or in a messenger, such as WhatsApp, you may share data from our website with this social network. In order to improve quality of usage and to provide customized services, we may ask you to log in to your account. By doing this, you grant us access to your profile information, including (but not limited to) personal information, photos, videos, interests and geolocation tags. When you log in to other network or install our application, we will receive general information about you, including (but not limited to) your name, photos, gender, networks, user ID, friend list, and any other information, published by you, as well as your e-mail address.
5. Information about your location we collect
We may collect data about location from your computer and (or) mobile device. When you use our services via your mobile device, you will be offered to share your location data with our application. If you don’t want to share your location data with us, turn off this option by following the instructions in your mobile device. If you use a computer to access our services, we may track your IP-address. If you use a mobile device, we may identify your location. If you don’t want to reveal your location, you should be aware of that. We also use data about your location to analyze and improve our services, as well as to develop new products, including third party involvement in order to aid us either in providing existing services to you or in developing new services, and send targeted advertisement according to your previous customer experience. Your devices may give us a lot of information about the device, including brand, model, version of the operating system, information about installed applications, e-mail accounts, mobile communication provider, etc.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
1. The main reasons why we process data collected from you, are as follows:
- to improve our service structures, their execution and to increase their usability;
- to customize your subsequent visits and use of our services;
- to provide you with information about products or services, as well as news and offers you have requested (additional information is provided below in the “Marketing” section);
- to reply to your questions or comments you send us;
- to notify you about changes in our services or in our site functionality;
- to conduct market analysis and research;
- to make sure that you observe provisions and conditions of use and observe our statutory and regulatory obligations.
2. We use information that we collect about you, in order to:
- fulfill your requests regarding our products, solutions and services;
- reply to your questions about our offers;
- provide, customize and improve our offers;
- conduct research and analysis of your interests and usage of our products, services and content or products, services and content, offered by other parties;
- develop and display content and advertisement on our website and other websites according to your interests, as well as provide display of our advertisement when you visit other websites.
3. We use information about you to contact you in order to:
- notify you when we amend our Terms;
- fulfill your request regarding online mailout;
- contact you regarding your account (including account management and client support service).
4. In addition, you may agree to receive push-notifications from us on your mobile device, if you receive such offer. Please, be aware that any communication with other user is conducted through our internal systems, which we use to send you a message and make a notification via e-mail, without disclosing any other information besides the username and e-mail address, stated by you.
5. Usage of mobile device data
6. Use of non-personal information
We use generalized information about our users and non-personal information, which we collect, to improve design, functionality and content of our site, and to have the possibility to personalize your experience from using our website. We use this information in order to:
- provide, support, personalize, protect, improve and develop our website and services, do our business;
- analyze usage and effectiveness of our website’s functionality (including monitoring advertisements and website analytics);
- offer you products, programs or services from us and our affiliate companies, business partners, as well as certain third parties.
7. When and why we disclose your information to third parties
7.1 Justifiable disclosure of information
We may be forced to disclose information about you, fully or partially, to the third parties within the limits of current legislation, for example, in case of potential or actual court proceedings, by the order of a court, state or governmental authorities, or according to regulatory and legal acts of your country of residence and other countries. We may also deem such disclosure necessary in case of a threat to the national security, law enforcement or in other similar situations, including, for example, statements about users’ violation of copyright, trademark rights or other rights of third parties.
7.2 Third-party service providers
To provide services to you, we share your personal information with third party service providers, including third parties that help us to process information, fulfill your subscription request, manage and host data, conduct customer research or surveys regarding satisfaction level. Such information disclosure is necessary in order to provide services, to improve them, and to deliver targeted advertisement to you. We do not reveal your contact data to third parties for their direct marketing without your consent.
7.3 Servers that send advertisement messages
7.4 Generalized information and non-personal information
In any of abovementioned situations, we may share non-personal information, gathered by us. We may also share it with other companies and third parties in order to create and display targeted advertisement on our website and on websites or in applications of third parties, as well as to analyze advertisement, viewed by you, and reports about it. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources.
When we advertise our products and our services directly, we may share your information with our partners in order to create and display to you targeted advertisement of products and services, or to help with preparing marketing reports. We may send you information about our products and services that, in our opinion, may be of some interest for you. We may send such information to your email address or to your mobile phone number, which you may provide us. In every message, received from us (with your consent), it will be clearly stated that that message was sent by us. You have the possibility to unsubscribe from our marketing messages or marketing mailout at any time (see section ‘Your rights to access stored data, to modify it and to retract the consent to the use of your personal data’).
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We strive to provide maximum protection of your data by any means possible.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
You are allowed to temporarily download one copy of materials from light-it.net website for personal non-commercial temporary browsing. It is licensing, not granting the ownership right, and according to this license you are not allowed to:
- change or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- delete any authorship or other proprietary indications from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another party or publish the materials on any other server without providing a link to light-it.net.
This license is automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by light-it.net at any time. After you finish browsing these materials and after expiration of this license, you must delete any materials downloaded by you, in electronic or printed form.
- Materials on light-it.net website are provided “as is”. We do not give any guarantees, expressed or implied, and hereby renounce any other guarantees, including non-violation of intellectual property or other right violations. Besides, we do not guarantee and do not make any statements regarding accuracy, possible results or reliability of materials use on the website, or otherwise related to such materials, or on any websites, connected to this website.
- Materials, provided on our website, may include technical, typographic or photographic mistakes. We do not guarantee that any of materials on our website is accurate, complete or up to date. We may amend the materials contained on our website at any time without prior notification. However, we are not obligated to renew the materials.
Under no circumstances we are responsible for any damages (including damages due to data loss or loss of profit, or due to business interruption) that arise from use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we were notified verbally or in a written from about the possibility of such damage.
We do not check all the websites linked to our website, and are not responsible for any of such linked websites’ content. Inclusion of any link does not mean the approval of light-it.net website. Use any of such linked websites at your own risk.
EXHAUSTIVE NATURE OF THE AGREEMENT AND APPLICABLE LAW
- Exhaustive nature of the agreement
- Applicable law